It doesn’t take long to twig onto what a great idea this is.
Find yourself some sticks and twigs, a few clothes pegs and you’ve got yourself a photo holder.
- Wooden pegs
Gum tree branches
Thick branch, cut for base
- Hand saw
- Power drill
- Sand paper
WHAT TO DO:
- Take your thick branch and cut to size using your hand saw. This will form the base.
- Measure the diameter of your narrower branch. Then drill a hole in the centre of the base that is slightly larger than the diameter of the branch. Be careful not to drill all the way through the base.
- Work out where you would like to attach the wooden pegs to your branch. Use sand paper to rough up the surface where you want to attach the peg. This will make for a better stick.
- If you want coloured pegs now is the time to paint them.
- Using the wood glue it is now time to attach your pegs. Be sure to give some thought to the angle on which you glue them and the weight distribution of the photos when they are attached.
All the projects featured require care when carrying out. We recommend that you observe manufacturer’s operating instructions and take all necessary safety precautions. Always exercise care and common sense when attempting tasks such as these.