Terms & Conditions
Catalogue Terms and Conditions
Please Note: Not all products, sizes or colours may be available in all stores, however, every effort will be made to provide the product advertised or an equivalent product at the same price. Please also note that some stores may add freight costs on specific items. Prices stated are maximum prices only, and individual stores remain free to charge below these prices. Unless otherwise stated, accessories shown are not included in the price. Each stores reserves the right to limit quantities sold to any one customer. All sizes shown are approximate only. We reserve the right to correct printing errors. Due to the printing and production process, colours may vary to the actual item
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Treat a gift card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Gift cards are redeemable for merchandise or services at participating Home Timber and Hardware stores and Thrifty-Link Hardware stores; Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts; Must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the card; Will be void and may not be redeemable after the expiry date; Cannot be reloaded; is partially redeemable; Cannot be used on a sale under $10. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of a gift card will not be refunded or credited. Purchases exceeding available balance require difference paid by other method.
Rewards4Me Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms
- As a Rewards4Me program member you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as varied by us from time to time, from the first time you use your membership card.
- Terms and conditions set by participating stores, where applicable, are available on request.
- Meaning of words
In these Terms and Conditions the following words have the following meanings:
- “application form” means the form completed by an individual in store to become a member of the Rewards4Me program
- “Benefits” means rewards, discounts and special offers available from participating stores as offered from time to time subject to any conditions as notified from time to time
- “Rewards4Me program” means those arrangements by which a member receives rewards and benefits from participating stores under these Terms and Conditions
- “membership card” means a card issued to members of the Rewards4Me program
- “our website” means the Rewards4Me website located at www.thriftylink.com.au
- “participating stores” means stores under the Thrifty Link Hardware grouop participating in the Rewards4Me program who supply goods and services in respect of which various rewards, discounts, special offers and other benefits may be claimed by members subject to any conditions determined by those stores
- Only individuals (not trade or businesses) may become members of the Rewards4Me program.
- To become a member of the Rewards4Me program you must apply in store at a nominated Thrifty Link Hardware store, in which your Rewards4Me membership card can only be used at that participating store to earn and redeem. You will become a member once we accept your application and issue a membership card to you in store.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application for membership.
- You will receive your Rewards4Me membership card in store upon completion of the appropriate application form.
- Your membership reward points will expire after a 12 month period from date of reward earned, if not redeemed within the expiry period of 12 months.
- Using your membership
- You may use your membership to receive rewards and benefits only at your joining store.
- All rewards and benefits are subject to availability and any conditions as determined by the relevant participating store. It is your responsibility to satisfy or comply with any conditions imposed by participating stores for the receipt of any rewards and benefits.
- Each participating store providing rewards and benefits identifies you as being eligible for the rewards and benefits in one or more of the following ways (at their discretion):
- when you present your membership card at the point of sale at participating store; or
- by the 13 digit identification and store name on the back of your membership card;
- Rewards cannot be exchanged, transferred to other participating members, sold, bartered, otherwise dealt with other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If a rewards voucher becomes lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- To the extent permitted by law we are not liable for any rewards and/or benefits not being available for any reason whatsoever. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, to the extent permitted by law we are not liable for:
- any delay by or failure of a participating store to notify us of the details of a offer;
- a failure by you to take advantage of a reward and/or benefits because you have not complied with the participating stores conditions (including limited time offers) for receiving the Benefit;
- any failure by you to notify your nominated store that you are a member and entitled to a reward and benefit offers.
- Participating stores may cease to be participants of the Rewards4Me Program, for reasons such as; resign from the Thrifty Link Hardware Group, become liquidated or simply cease to participate in the Rewards4Me program from time to time.
To the extent permitted by law Thrifty Link Pty Ltd are not liable if you fail to receive rewards or benefits because a participating stores ceases to be a participant in the Rewards4Me program.
- You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised transaction in relation to your membership.
- 4.8 You must notify us of any dispute relating to the rewards and benefits as soon as possible after you become aware of the dispute. We will endeavour in good faith to resolve the dispute.
- Membership cards
- Membership cards are not credit or charge cards, are not transferable (except that you may permit members of your immediate family to use your card), and remain our property.
- You must notify us immediately of any change of address or of a lost or stolen membership card. To the extent permitted by law we are not liable for any delay in replacing a membership card or for any unauthorised use of a membership card. We may charge $2.50 per card for replacement cards.
- Termination of membership
- We may terminate your membership if you, or a member of your immediate family who uses a membership card:
- fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- abuse any privilege accorded to you as a member under the Rewards4Me program;
- supply any false or misleading information or make any false or misleading misrepresentations to us or to any participating stores in connection with the Rewards4Me program.
You may terminate your membership at anytime by either contacting your nominated store or via www.thriftylink.com.au website. On receiving such notice, we will note your membership details on our database as inactive.
- Changes, suspension or termination
- Subject to applicable law and sub-clause 7.2 we reserve the right to make any changes at any time, without prior notice and at our absolute discretion, to these Terms and Conditions and the range of participating stores. This includes changes that have or may have the effect of reducing or eliminating the number of rewards and benefits offered, or the period for receiving any offer. We will attempt to notify members of any changes but, to the extent permitted by law, will not be liable for failure to do so.
- To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to make any changes at any time without prior notice and in our absolute discretion to the rewards and benefits offered in the Rewards4Me program by participating stores.
- Member information
- Information about members, including information in the application form and information about receipt of rewards and benefits by members, will be held in our internal database (“our Database”) which will contain information about you and your use of the membership.
- We and our agents will only use the information from our Database to manage and administer the Rewards4Me program.
- Each member consents and agrees to the provision of the information on the application form to Rewards4Me and authorises us to store and use that information, for the purposes stated in this clause 8.
- Reward Exclusions
- Cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Not valid on Gift Card purchases and/or spend. Not redeemable for store credit or cash. Certain restrictions may apply, please see nominated ThriftyLink store for further exclusions on qualifying product reward offers.