Get your green thumb working overtime, growing all the herbs you need.
- 1 piece of hook peg board cut to size
Old picture frame
8 x 1.5l plastic bottles
8 x 750ml plastic bottles
Soil and herbs
8 x display hooks
Paint (sample pots)
2 x D Rings
1 x nail
1 pair of scissors
- Staple gun
- Power drill
- Paint brush
- Stanley knife
- Cutting mat
WHAT TO DO:
- Cut through all of your bottles, approximately 10cms from the bottom.
- Poke drain holes through the bottom of your smaller bottles using a nail.
- Punch a hole through the larger bottles near the top - this is where the display hook that holds them up will go.
- Paint your peg board in the colour of your choice. Once dry, nail your piece of peg board to your old picture frame.
- Insert your cut 750ml bottles inside your cut 1.5 litre bottles.
- Fill each planter with 7cms of soil.
- Plant something.
- Attach your display hooks to the backing board and then place planter bottles onto the hooks.
- Water and wait.
All the projects featured require care when carrying out. We recommend that you observe manufacturer’s operating instructions and take all necessary safety precautions. Always exercise care and common sense when attempting tasks such as these.