Create your own VIP parking spot with this simple, yet stylish design.
- Small wooden pallet
- 4 x 250mm x 300mm brackets
- Wood screws
- Wood nails
- 3 x colours of paint (sample pots)
- Circular saw
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Paint brush
WHAT TO DO:
- Take note of the width of your bike tyres and measure and mark up on the pallet where you
need to cut.
- Use your circular saw to trim the straightaway of the pallet slats on each side.
- Use the jigsaw to cut a rounded finish for the tops and bottoms of your openings.
- (Cut through the horizontal middle bar on the back, where needed.)
- Hammer a couple of wood nails into the top and bottom of any loose slats that come unhinged from the pallet when you cut it.
- Paint pallet in your favourite colours.
- Stand the pallet up and screw 2 brackets on each side on the outer edges (4 in total).
- Your VIP park awaits.
All the projects featured require care when carrying out. We recommend that you observe manufacturer’s operating instructions
and take all necessary safety precautions. Always exercise care and common sense when attempting tasks such as these.